Our newly opened office in Luxembourg is seeking to recruit a qualified professional to support our Investment Services & Funds team, which services clients operating within the sphere of investment funds, management companies and alternative investment fund managers in Luxembourg.
Interested applicants must hold a university degree in law (Master 2), ideally accompanied by an LL.M in investment funds and have worked in a similar position for at least 1 year. Each applicant is expected to:
- have a sound academic preparation in law;
- have a positive attitude towards clients and colleagues;
- be able to work well within a dynamic team;
- communicate confidently and effectively in both English and French or German;
- have 1 to 3 years’ experience working in a similar position; and
- work under pressure and to tight deadlines where required.
We will offer the successful applicant:
- A flexible work environment in a newly created Luxembourg law firm;
- Prospect for growth, in an environment which allows development of expertise in diversified areas of investment funds law;
- The opportunity to work on interesting files with an international dimension;
- A nice work environment.
The successful applicant, who will report to other members of the firm’s Investment Funds team in Luxembourg, will receive appropriate on-going training and have excellent career growth prospects. Applicants are required to send a detailed CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.