Our newly opened office in Luxembourg is seeking to recruit a qualified professional to support our Investment Services & Funds team, which services clients operating within the sphere of investment funds, management companies and alternative investment fund managers in Luxembourg.
Interested applicants must hold a university degree in law (Master 2), ideally accompanied by an LL.M in investment funds. Work experience of a couple of years is an asset but not a must.
Each applicant is expected to:
- have a sound academic preparation in law;
- have a positive attitude towards clients and colleagues;
- be able to work well within a dynamic team;
- communicate confidently and effectively in both English and French or German; and
- work under pressure and to tight deadlines where required.
The successful applicant, who will report to other members of the firm’s Investment Funds team in Luxembourg, will receive appropriate on-going training and have excellent career growth prospects.
Applicants are required to send a detailed CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.