We are seeking to engage the services of a full time Shipping Administrator. The successful candidate will be working within the Shipping Department whose main activities include the administrative and technical support to shipping organisations and the registration of vessels under the Malta Flag.
Typical duties include:
- providing first-line support to lawyers and managers, including opening new matter files, time-recording, billing and debt collection;
- generally assisting in day to day work concerning the regulatory, technical and administrative upkeep of clients’ files;
- liaising with Transport Malta and other regulatory authorities on day to day matters;
- handling and replying to queries received from clients;
- carrying out AML checks on new clients;
- performing general office duties.
The ideal candidate will:
- be proficient in written and spoken English and Maltese;
- have excellent IT proficiency, particularly in MS Office Applications;
- be able to work well in a team, as well as individually, without supervision;
- be proactive and take initiative, work well under pressure and demonstrate attention to detail;
- have very good time-management skills;
- be organised, self-motivated and possess excellent communication skills.
Although not essential, previous experience working in a similar role will be considered an asset.
Applicants are required to send an email to email@example.com together with a detailed CV and covering letter.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.