Dr Antoine Cremona is a Partner at GANADO Advocates, regularly representing clients in civil and commercial litigation and arbitration proceedings particularly in corporate disputes with a special focus on shareholder disputes, construction contracts and cross-border proceedings.
Antoine also has significant experience in public procurement and construction law and regularly assists employers, engineers and contractors in the drafting and negotiation of construction contracts modelled on FIDIC and other main industry forms of contract.
He lectures international commercial arbitration at the University of Malta and participates regularly in practice groups relating to dispute resolution and public procurement law.
- GANADO Advocates, Partner: 2015
- GANADO Advocates, Senior Associate: 2009
- GANADO Advocates, Associate: 2005
- University of Malta, External Lecturer: 2004
- Commission of the European Communities: 2003 – 2005
- Master of Laws (LL.M) (Dispute Resolution), 2003 (London)
- Doctor of Laws (LL.D), 2002 (Malta)
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A), 1999 (Malta)
- Admitted to the Maltese Bar, Superior Courts of Malta
- Member of the Chamber of Advocates
- Member of the ICC Commission on Arbitration and ADR
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, London (UK)
- Member of the Young International Arbitrators Group of the LCIA (UK)