Dr Beppe Degiorgio forms part of GANADO Advocates’ Capital Markets practice, regularly assisting clients wishing to raise finance on the capital markets, both through listings on Maltese and foreign exchanges, as well as through private placement of securities. In this regard, Beppe regularly helps clients choose the financing route most suitable to their needs, assists in the drafting of offering documentation, as well as the drafting of agreements and contracts required for a quick and cost-effective financing. In addition, Beppe also assists listed entities comply with their continuing obligations and regularly deals with the MFSA on their behalf.
Beppe also advises on securitisation and structured finance transactions, assisting clients in the formation and servicing of securitisation SPVs and the drafting of all ancillary documentation.
As a direct consequence of the Firm’s position in the blockchain sphere as a prime legal mover, Beppe has also assisted a number of clients with their security token offerings, having advised on numerous issues which inadvertently crop up in such projects, such as ensuring that the STO is compliant with traditional securities and corporate law.
As part of his daily activities, Beppe also deals with the formation and servicing of companies, M&A transactions and the provision of general corporate and commercial law advice.
- GANADO Advocates, Advocate: 2017
- GANADO Advocates, Trainee Advocate: 2016
- Master of Laws (LL.M), Commercial & Corporate, 2018 (London)
- Doctor of Laws (LL.D), 2016 (Malta)
- Diploma Notary Public (N.P), 2014 (Malta)
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B), 2013 (Malta)
- Admitted to the Maltese Bar, Superior Courts of Malta
- Member of the Chamber of Advocates