Chang-On Leung is a Junior Associate within GANADO Advocates’ Investment Services and Funds team, based in Luxembourg, and advises banks and asset managers in the establishment, development and restructuring of their Management Companies and AIFMs. He also advises fund promoters on setting up Luxembourg UCITS, UCIs, SIFs, SICARs, RAIFs and unregulated funds.
Prior to joining GANADO Advocates, Chang-On practised as a Junior Lawyer in the Corporate department of a Luxembourg top tier law firm.
- GANADO Advocates, Junior Associate: 2019
- Elvinger, Hoss and Prussen, Junior Lawyer: 2019
- Master II in Chinese Business Law, 2018 (Aix-en-Provence)
- Master I in Business Law, 2017 (Aix-en-Provence)
- Bachelor of Laws, 2016 (Luxembourg)
- Admitted to the Luxembourgish Bar, 2019