Dr. Christina Scicluna is an advocate within GANADO Advocates’ Corporate and Fintech teams. She advises a variety of multinational clients on international corporate structures, including the setting up of Maltese entities and redomiciliations of entities, M&A transactions and assisting clients on corporate governance matters.
Christina has also been involved in the Fintech industry since 2017 and advises a number of clients on legal matters relating to Blockchain, virtual financial assets and distributed ledger technology projects.
- GANADO Advocates, Advocate: 2019
- MAMO TCV Advocates, Senior Associate: 2018
- MAMO TCV Advocates, Associate: 2015
- PiscoPartners, Advocate: 2013
- Advanced Diploma in International Taxation, Chartered Institute of Taxation (UK), 2019
- Diploma in Taxation, Malta Institute of Taxation, 2014
- Foundation Course in Trust Law and Management, IFSP, 2013
- Doctor of Laws (LL.D), 2012 (Malta)
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B), 2009 (Malta)
- Admitted to the Maltese Bar, Superior Courts of Malta