Clement Mifsud-Bonnici is an Associate at GANADO Advocates. He assists clients in commercial and contentious matters with a special focus on issues involving competition, State aid, public procurement and regulatory law. He advises clients in the energy and resources, infrastructure, waste, health, transport, human resources management and food and beverage sectors.
Clement regularly assists bidders with the drafting of tender documentation and joint bidding agreements and with any subsequent challenges by aggrieved bidders before the Public Contracts Review Board and the Court of Appeal. He also advises clients on concessions, private public partnerships, and EU State aid implications on public procurement processes.
Clement also represents clients before the Office for Competition in anti-trust investigations, advocacy requests and merger control matters.
Clement holds a LL.M. in Competition Law from King’s College London focusing on EU public procurement law, EU State aid law and EU competition law. He has also written on international scholarly publications, including the Journal of European Competition Law & Practice, the European Procurement & Public Private Partnership Law Review and the European Competition and Regulatory Law Review.
Clement is appointed as the Malta Contributor for the Oxford Competition Law Case Reports series.
- GANADO Advocates, Associate: 2016
- GANADO Advocates, Advocate: 2013
- Masters of Laws (LL.M) (Competition Law), 2016 (King’s College London)
- Doctor of Laws (LL.D), 2013 (Malta)
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B), 2010 (Malta)
- Admitted to the Maltese Bar, Superior Courts of Malta
- UK Competition Law Association
- British Institute of International and Comparative Law
- Procurement Lawyers’ Association
- UK State Aid Law Association