Mr Julian Boffa is an Insurance Regulatory Advisor within the Insurance and Pensions team of GANADO Advocates, focusing mainly on re/insurance, corporate governance and regulatory matters. Julian has over 20 years experience working within the Insurance industry, with his specialisations being in the Marine Insurance and Insurance Management fields. His career started in the Commercial and Marine Underwriting Department at Middlesea Insurance plc, from where he moved into insurance broking to manage the Marine Department at Island Insurance Brokers Ltd. Before joining GANADO Advocates, Julian worked for ten years as General Manager at FirstUnited Insurance Management Ltd.
- GANADO Advocates, Insurance Regulatory Advisor: 2017
- FirstUnited Insurance Management Ltd, General Manager: 2007
- Island Insurance Brokers Ltd, Senior Manager – Marine Department: 1998
- Middlesea Insurance plc, Senior Clerical Officer – Commercial and Marine Underwriting Department: 1994
- Dip Cii, Chartered Insurance Institute (UK)
- Member of the Malta Insurance Institute