Louis Cassar Pullicino
T: +356 2123 5406
Dr Louis Cassar Pullicino is an experienced litigator specialising in commercial litigation, particularly active in admiralty and shipping, banking, corporate, insolvency, insurance, telecommunications, pensions and contractual disputes with an international dimension. For over 30 years, he has been advising numerous institutions and has been involved in the market’s most complex maritime, banking and commercial litigation cases. Louis has appeared for international banks in the enforcement of security on loan defaults and has dealt with a wide range of cross-border and multi-jurisdictional disputes.
In June 2015, Louis was appointed Managing Partner at GANADO Advocates with a vision to continue driving the success achieved by the firm over the years.
- GANADO Advocates, Managing Partner: 2015
- GANADO Advocates, Partner: 1995
- GANADO Advocates, Associate: 1988
- Doctor of Laws (LL.D), 1986 (Malta)
- Admitted to the Maltese Bar, Superior Courts of Malta
- Member of the Chamber of Advocates