Dr Luisa Cassar Pullicino is an Advocate at GANADO Advocates, currently working within the firm’s Corporate department. Luisa assists local and international clients with legal due diligence processes, mergers and acquisition and corporate restructuring. Luisa also assists local and international clients with ongoing corporate and commercial work including company formations, general corporate governance and capital restructuring. Before joining the firm’s Corporate team, Luisa completed a rotation with the Litigation department.
- GANADO Advocates, Advocate: 2019
- GANADO Advocates, Trainee Advocate: 2017
- Magister Juris (MJUR), 2018 (University of Oxford)
- Master of Advocacy (M.Adv), 2017 (Malta)
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours) (LL.B. Hons), 2016 (Malta)