T: +356 2123 5406
Dr Luke Hili is an Advocate within GANADO Advocates’ Insurance & Reinsurance Corporate team. Luke regularly assists insurance and reinsurance companies, and insurance intermediaries, with their ongoing corporate needs, including the formation and servicing of companies, share transfers, routine drafting of shareholders/directors’ resolutions and corporate governance issues generally. Luke also assists local and international clients with legal due diligence exercises and further advises on commercial and civil law matters as they arise. Additionally, having experienced a temporary secondment to the firm’s Employment & Industrial Relations team, Luke has also advised on a number of basic employment and pension law issues.
Prior to joining the firm’s Insurance & Reinsurance Corporate team, Luke completed a rotation in the Intellectual Property & Telecoms, Media & Technology team – this being an area he retains a keen interest in.
- GANADO Advocates, Advocate: 2018
- GANADO Advocates, Trainee Advocate: 2017
- Master of Laws (LL.M) Commercial and Corporate Law, 2018 (Queen Mary University, London)
- Master of Advocacy (M.Adv), 2017 (Malta)
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours) (LL.B. Hons), 2016 (Malta)
- Admitted to the Maltese Bar, Superior Courts of Malta