Dr Neil Bezzina is an Advocate within GANADO Advocates’ Investment Services and Funds team. He focuses on the structuring, setting up, procurement of licences and ongoing servicing of collective investment schemes, asset management firms and other investment service providers. Neil regularly assists clients in regulatory, corporate and commercial matters within the financial services sector.
Prior to joining the Investment Services and Funds team, Neil formed part of the Corporate team.
- GANADO Advocates, Advocate: 2018
- GANADO Advocates, Trainee Advocate: 2017
- Master of Laws (LL.M), Corporate & Securities Law, 2018 (LSE, London)
- Doctor of Laws (LL.D), 2017 (Malta)
- Diploma Notary Public (N.P), 2015 (Malta)
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B), 2014 (Malta)
- Admitted to the Maltese Bar, Superior Courts of Malta