Manager, Corporate Governance and Regulatory
T: +356 2123 5406
Mr. Paul Falzon is a Manager within GANADO Advocates’ Investment Services and Funds team, focusing on the setting up, procurement of licences and ongoing servicing of investment service licence holders and collective investment schemes. Paul also regularly assists the firm’s clients with other regulatory matters.
Paul also forms part of GANADO Advocates’ Banking and Finance team, assisting banks and financial institutions extensively in regulatory matters. In particular, he advises clients on the licensing regime in Malta applicable to credit institutions and financial institutions, including on-going compliance with the various legislation applicable to payment services, electronic money and general banking activities. Paul also regularly assists in general corporate matters.
- GANADO Advocates, Manager, Corporate Governance and Regulatory: 2016
- Malta Financial Services Authority, Analyst: 2010
- Banif Bank (Malta) Limited, Executive Banking Consultant: 2009
- Master of Arts in Financial Services, 2013 (Malta)
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Banking and Finance, 2009 (Malta)