Dr Rachel Genovese is an Advocate within GANADO Advocates’ Shipping team. She also assists clients on questions of environmental law including matters relating to the recycling of vessels.
- GANADO Advocates, Advocate: 2016
- GANADO Advocates, Trainee Advocate: 2015
- Masters in Corporate and Commercial Law, 2019 (Queen Mary University, London)
- Doctor of Laws (LL.D), 2016 (Malta)
- Diploma Notary Public (N.P), 2014 (Malta)
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B), 2013 (Malta)
- Admitted to the Maltese Bar, Superior Courts of Malta