Dr Ria Micallef is an Advocate within GANADO Advocates’ Investment Services and Funds team. She focuses on the structuring, setting up and procurement of licences of investment funds, asset management firms and other related investment service providers. Ria also regularly assists clients in all corporate and commercial matters including formation of companies, corporate governance, corporate financing, M&A transactions and general company law.
Prior to joining the Investment Services and Funds team, Ria formed part of the Corporate team.
- GANADO Advocates, Advocate: 2017
- GANADO Advocates, Trainee Advocate: 2016
- Master of Laws (LL.M) in Banking & Finance, 2018 (LSE, London)
- Doctor of Laws (LL.D), 2016 (Malta)
- Foundational Certificate in Trust Law and Administration, 2016 (IFSP, Malta)
- Diploma Notary Public (N.P), 2014 (Malta)
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B), 2013 (Malta)
- Admitted to the Maltese Bar, Superior Courts of Malta