Dr Saman Bugeja is an Advocate at GANADO Advocates, currently working within the firm’s Corporate department. Saman assists local and international clients with legal due diligence processes, mergers and acquisition and corporate restructuring. Saman also assists local and international clients with ongoing corporate and commercial work including company formations, general corporate governance and capital restructuring. Before joining the firm’s Corporate team, Saman completed a rotation with the Investment Services and Funds department.
- GANADO Advocates, Advocate: 2017
- GANADO Advocates, Trainee Advocate: 2016
- Master of Laws (LL.M) International Maritime Law, 2018 (IMLI)
- Doctor of Laws (LL.D), 2016 (Malta)
- Diploma Notary Public (N.P), 2014 (Malta)
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B), 2013 (Malta)
- Admitted to the Maltese Bar, Superior Courts of Malta