Dr Stephanie Sciberras is a Senior Associate within GANADO Advocates’ Corporate Governance team, with particular focus on the formation and support of companies. Stephanie regularly assists clients in all corporate matters, including corporate and company law advice and guidance on corporate governance. She also regularly assists in matters relating to investment services law.
- GANADO Advocates, Senior Associate: 2010
- Central Bank of Malta, Legal Officer: 2001 – 2010
- Malta Financial Services Authority, Manager: 1999 – 2001
- Doctor of Laws (LL.D), 1999 (Malta)
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A), 1997 (Malta)
- Admitted to the Maltese Bar, Superior Courts of Malta