Dr. Stephanie Zarb Adami is a Senior Associate within GANADO Advocates’ Corporate Finance & Tax team with a particular focus on various corporate matters such as the formation of companies, the formation and transfer of registered office of European Companies (societas europaea) and the re-domiciliation of companies into and out of Malta, as well as the provision of advice in relation to all corporate matters related to the clients’ structure.
She also regularly advises on and assists with corporate financing structuring and transactions including mergers, takeovers and restructurings, related security arrangements, as well as various corporate projects, corporate governance and other corporate and company law matters. She also regularly assists in matters relating to both vendor and purchaser related legal due diligence.
Stephanie has previously advised and assisted the firm’s clients in the formation of shipping organisations and the registration of vessels, as well as with legal matters in relation to insurance and reinsurance companies, insurance intermediaries and captives.
- GANADO Advocates, Senior Associate: 2019
- GANADO Advocates, Associate: 2014
- GANADO Advocates, Advocate: 2011
- Master of Laws (LL.M) (Corporate Law), 2011 (London)
- Doctor of Laws (LL.D), 2010 (Malta)
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B), 2007 (Malta)
- Admitted to the Maltese Bar, Superior Courts of Malta